X-Box Brothers! 7/31/07 was Daddy's b-day and Grandma and Grandpa McKinstry stopped in on their way to California to take us all out to dinner. The boys were showing their Grandparents their skills playing Surf's Up!
Brayden insisted on sitting by Grandma all night at dinner and while having ice cream.
Mommy and Grandpa
The boys showing off their blue tongues after eating Blue Raspberry Surf"s Up Sherbet! Yummy it sure was good:-)!!!
Daddy and Bennett
Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for taking us to dinner and for the ice cream, is was fun to visit, but now they are off to California, until baby brother comes! We can't wait until they come back it's always sad when they leave.






2 comments:
Betsy,
I LOVE the tongues!! What great fun you all had! :o)
Thank you for visiting and sharing with me! I'm more appreciative than I can ever express. :o)
Great pics!! That was a nice note you sent to Rach,so sweet.
Post a Comment