Today Bennett was tested and awarded the rank of yellow with white stripe belt at his dojo. He has been practicing Okinawan Shorin Ryu style karate at Asian American Karate School since January 2007.
He was sooooo excited all day to test for his belt and was a little nervous when the time came. He did great and was so proud of his new accomplishment. He has a tournament coming up next Saturday Sept. 9th and is looking forward to taking a one on one kata class with Sensei Jasmine.
With friends from L to R Carson, Bennett, Aidan, and Dean
Wednesday, August 29, 2007
A New Rank
Posted by Betsy McK at 5:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Yeah, Bennett!! I love it when our little ones experience that sense of accomplishment -- very cool. How are you feeling, Betsy? :)
Bennett looks awesome, I love him in his gear!!
What age did you start him at and what karate does he actually do?
I might start Brendan soon.
Post a Comment