Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Mischief Maker's

Blueberry juice!!! Well when the boys get quite you know it's time to investigate. I was on the phone in our room and the boys got the blueberries out of the fridge along with cup, straws, and water and decided to make "spearmint's" their word for experiments. Granted they were being creative, but those were yummy blueberries that had to be thrown down the drain.

I came out from taking a shower the other morning and the boys had gotten into finger paints!!!! Well at least it was all washable, but they had their little hand and finger prints everywhere in the kitchen. Brayden kept saying," I not done yet" and painted so much in one area that he painted thorough the paper. They love their "ark work" :o) They also had their swimsuits on for easy clean up - straight to the pool!!!
Up next, once again they were quite and as I went to investigate this time I found them quietly playing and building this great town out of Lego's. You see they play pretty well for the most part and really love one another, however I'm usually telling them to quit playing so hard and being little wild boys and wrestling. It was refreshing for once to see them being creative and not making a huge mess and being destructive. They sure keep us busy and I can only imagine our life with 3 little wild boys in cahoots together.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That blueberry drink looks quite tasty to me!!

I can't wait to have two little boys conspiring together....I think.