We have been having the most delightful weather since January! The boys have enjoyed playing outside and practicing their skills with various sports almost daily. We know this perfect weather will draw to a close all to soon, and turn unbearably HOT, so we are trying to take advantage of it as much as possible right now.
This is the boys this morning just before church! This seems to be the best time to try and capture pictures of them, as they are neatly groomed and fairly willing to oblige in my mad attempts to get perfect pictures of their sweet angelic faces!
He still loves to get in the toilet and play(ewe gross...). His most favorite thing right now though is to be outside playing ball! When you bring him in, it's a full out melt down and scream fest. I tell you this boy would live outside if I would let him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I will be having surgery on my right knee, this week Thursday 3/26 for repair of an Articular Cartilage Lesion. Dr. John Brown will perform a Microfracture on the lesion area, by drilling many holes there causing scar tissue to form and allow my bone to track on the scar tissue instead of bone to bone. I would covet all your prayers, as I will be on crutches for the next 6 weeks. UGH.... Please also pray for De the boys nanny as she has some big shoes to fill. She is awesome, and I have full confidence that she will do an amazing job!






2 comments:
awww, what a great post! Love the picture of the boys! Their shirts coordinate so nicely :-) That sweet Baylor cannot have a temper! No way! We will definitely pray for a successful surgery and recovery!
What a great update Betsy. The boys are getting so big! What cuties!
I hope your surgery goes well and your recuperation is a speedy one. Will say a prayer for sure!
Enjoy the weather. We are waiting for our spring. We have had a few nice days. More rain on the way for the rest of the week!
Post a Comment