Sorry for the major bloggy break! I needed a break from my blog, and having knee surgery on March 26th was the perfect opportunity for it. I'm now back in near full swing, so I thought I'd catch up from where I left off. Not to mention I like my blog as a reference of what has been going on in our lives.
Brayden had an Easter egg hunt in his class on Wednesday April 8th. He was an egg finding champion. I had to tell him to stop and he had to share some eggs with a few friends :o).
Brayden after his egg hunt, with his basket of eggs.

Mommy and
Brayden. I was able to go and spend time with
Brayden in his class. I still had the bandages on my rt. knee, and am holding on to something so I would not fall over!
Brayden and his buddy
Gunnar

Having a snack! They took
croissant rolls and rolled up a
marshmallow and baked it. The kids then open the bread and saw that the
marshmallow was gone, just like Jesus was from the tomb on the 3rd day! Such a neat
lesson a
nd a yummy snack all in one!

That Friday the boys were off from school, so we dyed Easter Eggs. This is one of my favorite
activities of Easter. I remember choosing
all the pretty colors and having baskets full of eggs as a child!

I got this beautiful basket in NC at the Southern Spring Show and decorated it with the ribbons. Each year, we fill this basket with the eggs the boys and I make!

Saturday the 11
th of April, we went to our church's Family Easter Egg Hunt. This was our 4
th year attending. It was cool and rainy, so all the festivities were moved inside.We had a great time as always! This is a photo I get made each year, and it's so neat to see the kids growing over the years!

The
McKinstry 5!

One of the Joy families sells bunnies! They had bunnies for sell, and the boys decided having a pet bunny was just what we needed. Actually Bennett's teacher assures me that bunnies are fabulous pets, much better than dogs or cats.
Hmmm, wonder who's side she is on?
Brayden with his "
Chickie" the name he has for bunnies.

This is the best shot of the 3 boys Easter Sunday, April 12
th. This was made just before church.

This is our family photo taken just after church!

This is the boys with our friends The
Surbers kids. From Left to Right:
Brayden, Keenan, Logan, Bennett, and Baylor
The Surbers our packing up and moving house from Arizona to Tennessee in a few short weeks. It will be sad to see them go, but we wish them well on their new adventure!
Brayden, Bennett, Logan, and Keenan in front of the water fountain Easter Sunday. They look so cute all coordinating!

Bennett posing with the pinwheel :o). 6 yrs. 5 months old.

Mommy and
Brayden.

Sweet Brady! 4 1/2 yrs.

Having fun with Baylor on a beautiful Spring day! 18months

Had to get some pictures of Baylor in the famous Cozy coupe. All the boys have loved this car, and Baylor does too! So cute that sweet baby smile!

Making a run for it! Love this action shot!

Our future little golf pro!
1 comments:
So glad you're back! Happy to see you are doing well and enjoyed your break. I love the pics of the kids. Wow! Where does the time go? Baylor looks so big. Bennett and Brayden too!
Precious boys!
Post a Comment