Sunday, February 15, 2009

My 3 Little loves

To get a great shot of 3 active little boys is a very hard task. Bruce gave me a gift certificate for a photo purse, either a Gina Alexander or Brighton for Mother's Day a year ago, and I've still not gotten a picture that's I've felt was good enough to spend the money on getting the purse. This morning after the boys were all dressed and ready for church, I decided to try and get some pictures. I really like the way this one turned out. It may be the one I use, or I may try a little more and see if I can get the perfect shot. Either way though, this picture is just so sweet of the three of them. Enjoy ♥

5 comments:

Joy said...

Aww, that is precious! i know what you mean, it's so hard to get a good picture and I only have 2 to get to look the same way :-) Great picture! Your purse will be beautiful!!

Wendy said...

Cute Picture! Just snap away and get the pics you like. I do know what you mean about getting that pic that is just right!
Have a great week!
Wendy

Anonymous said...

I love this Betsy!!!! Coming from a person who thinks she is some sort of amateur photographer. :-) I think you should frame this, I LOVE LOVE LOVE how Baylor and Brayden are looking away, it just makes is so real. :-)

Huntley said...

I love that one, wow you are good keeping up with your Blog, I havent updated mine in MONTHS

Kristi said...

Hi! It's so good to put a face to a name! Your family is so beautiful!

I LOVE this picture of your boys. It's so precious! I know what you mean about getting the PERFECT shot before you spend a lot of money putting it on a purse or canvas or something. Not that it's not perfect already, but if you'd like, you could send me the original file and I could run some black and white actions on it for you? Might make it really pop and would look extra special on that purse. ;o) And if not, like I said, it's already adorable as it is!
I'll send you an invite to my other blog later on today. Kiddos just woke up!