I was in the kitchen and noticed the big boys were quite and when I went to check on them I found them snuggled together playing nicely. Bennett was playing with his Pixter and Brayden was playing with a calculator.

As I've mentioned the boys love to play dress up and this is Bennett as The Thing in a costume I found at our local Kid consignment store the other day.

Brayden as The Thing, Bennett as Venom, and friend Quinn as Red Power Ranger

Bennett as The Thing and Brayden as The Incredible Hulk

Brayden with just a great smile

Baylor on Sunday after church at 9 days old

Look at those sweet cheeks, definitely very kissable :o) !!!

Baylor at 11 days

He loves to be swaddled and in this pictures it looks at if he's talking

Baylor is such a sweet baby and he has a very good nature. He does not have to be held all the time as Brayden always demanded, this is a great thing considering I have 4 BOYS now to divide my time between :o).
2 comments:
It's all about being the Queen of your Castle, Betsy!! :) Baylor looks precious...
Oh, look at all of your boys! They are precious! Baylor looks so content :-) Thanks for the pictures! I check your blog every day for new pics :-)
Post a Comment