Wednesday, September 26, 2007

More Birthday fun and Brayden's 3yr. pictures

This morning we went to get Brayden's 3yr. old pictures made at Kiddie Kandids. When we arrived for our 10am appointment (bearing in mind I only had until 11am to get these done chosen and wait for them to print before picking up Bennett at school at 11:15am ), Brayden decided that he was going to be shy today. O.K. we don't have time for that Brayden so please just take your picture real quick and then we can be on our way. The many faces of Brayden: Luckily he quickly warmed up to the photographer, ( in Charlotte we had this place we went to and Mr. Gary could always get the boys who are particularly difficult to photograph to smile, guaranteed.) This is the one we choose for his 3 yr. pictures and just shows a delightful smile, not necessarily Brayden's normal disposition but adorable none the less. Brayden and No, I'm not going to smile face.

Brayden and his Superhero look face.
Oh you want to take a picture of me face.
Brayden clowning around with the photographer face.
Brayden's Spiderman Superhero cupcake for his 3rd birthday!!!
O.K. maybe the blue icing was not such a great idea ;o)
Bennett making a silly face with the blue icing ;o)
Earlier in the day I had my 2 week post check up with Dr. Newman from the c-section and I got a picture of him and Baylor as I always like to have a picture of my Dr. with the baby that they have cared for in my tummy. Baylor was trying to eat his face :o).
Sweet baby Baylor!!!!

4 comments:

Joy said...

Those are adorable pictures of Brayen! I love pictures that really capture their character! How funny! Now you know when you are in a hurry, the kids never are :-) How sweet of Baylor and the doctor!

Anonymous said...

Hey, Betsy! I miss our 'parking lot chats' at preschool! Brayden's pics are priceless -- such a big boy! Hope to see you soon.

Jo Saxton said...

Hey Lovely McKinstrys! Congratulations on weloming Baylor to the house of B's! Betsy you must be so relieved that Baylor is finally on the outside with all that Phoenix heat!
Lots of love to you all,

Jo, Chris, Tia and Zoe Saxton

Anonymous said...

Brayden is so big now, I can't believe it. And he looks so different than Bennett, it is amazing. Such wonderful boys you have!!!!

I love the blue face!!