My Valentine Cuties from this morning:
Baylor and his Valentine babies sporting his Mom tatoo shirt :o)!

Our three little loves, Happy Valentines Day to each of you!!!
----------------------------------------------------------------------
This was on an art project from Brayden's class yesterday, so I thought I would share with each of you. The red letters are supposed to line up under one another, but you get the picture.
For God so loVed the world,
That he gAve
His onLy
BEgotton
SoN
That whoever
Believeth In Him
Should Not perish,
But have Everlasing life.
John 3:16
Below are a few pictures from this past week. We have been having temps close to 80 for the last week and the kids have had a great time getting back outside.

My fun toes freshly pedicured for flip flop weather :o)

Bennett having fun practicing his bike riding skills

Baylor watching his big brothers from his stroller, he just laughs in delight with them!

Brayden actually stopping for a picture. He usually does not like to have his picture made and I have a hard time getting a few quality pictures of him.
We have a big weekend coming up, My friend Karen and her son Kore are coming in on Friday as her and her husband Kyle are Baylor's Godparents and she will be here for his Baptism on Sunday. We are having a luncheon for Baylor and our friends Jen and Tony's son Andrew who is also being Baptised. Lots of pictures to follow.
4 comments:
Those are precious pictures! Love you toes! Too cute!
what a fun Mom tatoo shirt! he'll have to get a real one of those someday :-) j/k
No, I can't imagine my babies tatooing their innocent little bodies!
Oh, I know. When Colt got one, all of him Mom's (my 2 sisters and my Mom) and a fit!
What cute pictures, what sweet valentines :)
Post a Comment