Not by works of righteousness which we have have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, through the washing of regeneration and renewing of the Holy Spirt, whom he poured out on us abundantly through Jesus Christ our Savior, that having been justified by his grace we should become heirs according to the hope of eternal life.
Titus 3:5-7
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Baylor's Baptism 2-17-08 Community Church of Joy Glendale, Arizona
Mommy and Baylor just before church
Sunday, February 17, 2008
Baptised in Christ
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
The baptism gown is so precious and I love how you monogram the initials for each boy on there. So so sweet!!!!
Oh, those are great pictures! I'm so glad that you enjoyed your day! I love the gown too! I know Grammy Angel was with you all on Sunday!
Hey
Congrats and those pictures are so cute! He looks like such a big boy now and that hat he had on is just sweet as well!
Post a Comment