We have been quite busy since our last post and have had many nights without much sleep, so therefore have not had that much time to post. Baylor and I went to our baby sower that was rescheduled from his early arrival and mommy got lots of awesome Creative Memories stuff to create his baby scrapbook. It was held by some of mommies wonderful friends Cathy Beachy, Rebecca Harrison, and Creative Memories consultant Trisha Kirby. ( Tricia had her baby girl the day before mommy had Baylor 4 weeks early, so clearly we were not meant to have the shower on 9/8/07 :o))
Mommy and Baylor at the shower, we were able to sit outside and enjoy the beautiful 80 degree weather in Cathy's backyard. She has an awesome backyard with a beautiful water feature and an awning to die for! Thanks so much for offering your beautiful home for the shower Cathy we had a wonderful time and it was so nice to sit and relax with all you beautiful mommies!!!
Sunday, October 21, 2007
Parties and a Tournament
Posted by Betsy McK at 2:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Wow, Betsy you look great! I loved Chuck E Cheese too! Great party and no cleanup...Yeah! I get to do double parties every year :-) Tell Bennett I said congrats on his new trophy.. Great job!
Great idea on the birthday party1 I wish we could do that but they are 6 months apart!
You look awesome, girl!!
Brayden deserves a big pat on the back how awesome.
Post a Comment