Friday, October 26, 2007

My sister is coming TODAY!!!

We will be leaving in about 2 hrs. to go pick my sister up from the airport. It has been 7 months since I've seen her and I'm so happy she will be here visiting with us for the next 5 days :o). We have lots to do and the boys are looking forward to hanging out with Auntie Robin, in addition she will get to meet her newest nephew for the first time. I'm sure I'll have lots to post after she leaves on Tuesday after I dry my tears.

4 comments:

Joy said...

I'm so excited for you Betsy! Have a wonderful weekend and enjoy every second of it :-)

Anonymous said...

Hey, Betsy! I hope you have a wonderful time with Robin! The pics of the boys are so cute (in your previous post.) We'll have to hook up at the park next week...CB

Anonymous said...

Fabulous, SISTERS rock!!

Have fun!

Anonymous said...

Hey Betsy,
You made me cry reading your blog about you missing her when she leaves and all! I hope you are feeling better now and I hope Bennett had a great birthday and of course i am late again with his card, I think that happens each year!!! Sorry!!
Miss you and hope we can see you this winter.
Kara