Well I finally decided to blog again. I must confess I find Face book way to convenient and Blogger takes way to much time to upload pictures to. Anyways here are Halloween pictures of the trio. Better late than never.....
Sweet Baylor in his adorable Halloween costume find from T.J Maxx! It was only $12.99 and came with the striped top and bottom, pumpkin top and hat!
Sweet boy, he was very cooperative for me. He did not give huge smiles, but not is just not Baylor. I was just happy that he sat there and let me take a ton of pictures. Ha!
Showing mommy his pumpkin that the nice man gave to him!
He had just this plan $ .99 bucket, so I added the cute Halloween ribbons to the handle to make it look a little fancier :o)!
The boys pumpkins all carved up. Bennett's was the mummy, Baylor's was Elmo, and Brayden's was a Vampire
All dressed up and ready to Trick-or-Treat. Brayden was Storm Shadow from G.I Joe, Baylor a pumpkin, and Bennett was Kurt Warner from the Arizona Cardinals.
I'm open!!!
Not sure about Brayden's pose, but it was working for him, so we went with it!
So happy! I tell you I did not think he would wear a costume this year, but he really loved his little outfit and even kept the hat on almost the entire night!










0 comments:
Post a Comment