Sunday, October 5, 2008

Brayden's 4th Birthday Party

We had Brayden's 4th Birthday party at Busy Bodies. It's a planned play place, where he takes a class at each week on Friday's at 12:45pm. He invited all of his class mates, and a couple of the kids brought their siblings along for some fun. I put together a slide show of his party, however some of the pictures are a little fuzzy. I can assure you, no one was still for long, so getting clear action shots proved to be quite the task. I hope you enjoy seeing the pictures of our Big Boy Brayden's 4th Birthday party.

4 comments:

MaryAZ said...

looks like a great party! So sad we missed it. Will be thinking about you tomorrow....please let me know if there is anyway I can help out.
Mary S.

Joy said...

So cute! I wish we could've been there! Looks like tons of fun and what a cool place to have party! Happy Birthday Brayden!

Wendy said...

Happy belated birthday Bennett! Looks like you all had fun!

Wendy said...

oops I meant to say Brayden! Happy belated birthday Brayden!!!