Sunday, September 21, 2008

Baylor's One Year Pictures

Baylor had his One Year photos taken on Thursday of this past week. He did awesome once again, charming everyone who stopped to watch him through the window. I really can not believe my baby is now a full year old. Aunt Robin, Uncle Bill, Harrison and Sterling bought Baylor his cute little outfit for him for his Birthday. The little party hat was Brayden's party hat that he wore when he turned one. Baylor also had his 1 yr. check up and weighed in at 25 lbs.even~75% and was 31 inches long~90%. His head circumference was 19 inches~90%. He still has just the two bottom teeth, but I think the top right tooth will make its appearance soon. Still just crawling and pulling up everywhere. You are now eating mostly all table foods and trying regular milk(not to crazy about it yet, but you'll get the hang of it soon).

The little rocking horse Baylor is on, was a gift given to Baylor from Bruce's manager Brent when Baylor was born.
These last two are of course Baylor in his little Halloween costume. I think he makes the most adorable pirate around.

2 comments:

Huntley said...

Oh I love the little pirate photos how cute!! he is such a sweet looking boy!

Huntley said...

Oh I love the little pirate photos how cute!! he is such a sweet looking boy!