Here is a quick little video clip of Baylor crawling this week Tuesday. He was 11 months 9 days old, when he finally started moving. I guess all the talk of Physical Therapy and the Orthopedic appointment got him going :o). He is already trying to pull himself up, although I don't see walking for a few months down the road! I'm happy to have him all over the floor and just into stuff. The medical professionals all just keep complementing him on how chill and laid back he is, I guess I'm just used to all the busyness with my other 2 energetic little ones and having a relaxed one gets me worried more than it should. It really is nice to have a very relaxed and mild mannered little one. Yeah Baylor!!!!
Thursday, August 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
Yay Baylor! I am so excited for you! looks like he is thrilled to be on the move! What a cutie pie!
Hip Hip Hooray for Baylor. I know you are so glad he is on the move. Now it's time to "Baylor proof" the little stuff. Way to go Baylor.
that is so sweet,he is a cutie pie and yes it would be nice to have a child much calmer, that is how Kalyn was and still is just laid back which is nice! Dont worry about walking, Noah didnt walk til 18 mos so it may be awhile but that is fine, some take longer than others :)
Oh girl, 3 walking boys!! Watch out!
Post a Comment